- Hood Size Guide
- Ventilation Guides
- Range Guides
Money Saving Plan-Buy Together
Planning to update your kitchen with stainless steel appliances? The new launch of the "Buy together" has aroused great interest from the general public. Offering you the high-end masterpieces at the most preferential price, SINDA fulfills all dreams of uniqueness with custom handcrafted range hoods and Thor freestanding gas ranges for all fancy kitchens.
Range Hood Customization will be accepted on SINDA. Exploring infinite charms of handcrafted range hoods and gas ranges with us!
- Width: Please choose the width of your stainless steel range hood to begin.
- Height: Please choose the height you want after you choose the width.
- Custom: If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at email@example.com
Ventilation Options (Please choose from 4 types of systems)
- Internal Motor(Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood.
- Remote Blower(Motor In Attic): The motor is not in the hood itself but positioned inside your ductwork, between the range hood and the end of your ducting. The remote blower is much quieter than the internal motor.
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package.
- Hood Only: Please send the dimension or specification of the vent to us by email after ordering, we will check for you if it is compatible with the hood cover.
You may click here for more information about stainless steel range hoods.
We recommended stainless steel range hood should be 30"- 36" above the cooktop, and the stainless steel range hood width should be the same width as the cooktop or up to 6" large.
Elect for a range hood depth that is the same or less than your cooktop depth.
Here's a picture showing you how to choose the right size.
Before purchasing a stainless steel range hood make sure you measure the space.