H13 Bell Curve Oven Hoods are identified by the bell-shaped and curved design lines which taper from the top of the front and the sides.
This copper oven hood boasts an exaggerated curvy shape which is the focal point of every kitchen. SINDA Bell curve oven hoods are a great solution if you plan to have guests in your kitchen often and looking for a unique copper oven hood.
A kitchen is a place the family gathers every day. Why not add some color to turn your kitchen into a gourmet paradise?
SINDA copper range hood is not only the jewelry in your kitchen but also an important appliance to help your remove smoke, odor, and grease from the air in your kitchen.
Therefore you and your family can breathe easier and you can cook more comfortably.
- Width: Please choose the width of your copper range hood to begin.
- Height: Please choose the height you want after you choose the width.
- Custom: If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ventilation Options (Please choose from 4 types of systems)
- Internal Motor(Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood.
- Remote Blower(Motor In Attic): The motor is not in the hood itself but positioned inside your ductwork, between the range hood and the end of your ducting. The remote blower is much quieter than the internal motor.
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package.
- Hood Only: Please send the dimension or specification of the vent to us by email after ordering, we will check for you if it is compatible with the hood cover.
You may click here for more information about copper range hoods.
SINDA Copper Range Hood Installation Guide
SINDA Insert Installation Guide and User Manual