SINDA H3 Hammered Copper Range Hood
- Size Guide
- Apron &Finish
- Care &Warranty
We recommended copper range hood should be 30"- 36" above the cooktop and copper range hood width should be the same width as a cooktop or up to 6" large.
Elect for a range hood depth that is the same or less than your cooktop depth.
Here's a picture showing you how to choose the right size.
Before purchasing a copper range hood make sure you measure the space.
A kitchen is a place the family gathers every day. Why not add some color to turn your kitchen into a gourmet paradise?
SINDA copper range hood is not only the jewelry in your kitchen but also an important appliance to help your remove smoke, odor, and grease from the air in your kitchen.
Therefore you and your family can breathe easier and you can cook more comfortably.
- Width: Please choose the width of your copper range hood to begin.
- Height: Please choose the height you want after you choose the width.
- Custom: If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ventilation Options (Please choose from 4 types of systems)
- Internal Motor(Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood
- Remote Blower(Motor In Attic): The motor in the attic and the liner in the range hood
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package
- Hood Only: Please send the drawing of the vent to us by email, in order to better match your vent
You may click here for more information about copper range hoods.
Apron Pattern Placement
SINDA will provide free finish sample to ensure you get the actual colors and textures of copper products.
Order free sample, please click here.
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink