SINDA COPPER RANGE HOOD BUYING GUIDE
COLOR & TEXTURE
CARE & INSTALL
Free samples would be available for customers who buy any copper range hood or copper sink by SINDA and full refund will be issued within 2 days.
Want to order copper samples? Please click here.
FINISH (COLOR & TEXTURE)
- Hood Width: Wall mount hood should be the same width as a cooktop or up to 6" large. Island-mounted hoods should be 6 inches wider than your cooktop.
- Hood Height: The hood height should be 30" - 36" above the cooktop (33" is recommended).
- Hood Depth: The hood depth is the same or less than your cooktop depth. Standard wall mount is 21" or 24" deep. The Island mount is 27" deep.
Here's a picture showing you how to choose the right size.
Apron Pattern Placement
- Internal Motor (Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood.
- Remote Blower (Motor In Attic): The motor is not in the hood itself but positioned inside your ductwork, between the range hood and the end of your ducting. The remote blower is much quieter than the internal motor.
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package.
- Hood Only (Design To Fit): Please send the vent specs (or vent brand and model) to us by email after ordering, and we will check for you if it is compatible with the hood cover.
- Liner Only (Without Motor): Liner with lights, switches, and stainless steel baffle filters. If you would like to select this option, please email us.
About SINDA copper products:
SINDA copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners, or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
Items you will need:
- ●Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- ●Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- ●Warm water
- Maintenance process:
- Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap, and a soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Installation Guide & User Manual
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
- The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
- 2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
- 10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
- 1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink