- Internal Motor(Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood.
- Remote Blower(Motor In Attic): The motor is not in the hood itself but positioned inside your ductwork, between the range hood and the end of your ducting. The remote blower is much quieter than the internal motor.
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package.
- Hood Only: Please send the dimension or specification of the vent to us by email after ordering, we will check for you if it is compatible with the hood cover.
- For more information about Internal Motor, please click here.
- For more information about Remote Blower, please click here.
- For more information about Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion), please click here.