- Care &Warranty
SINDA is pleased to offer an unique selection of exquisite copper vessel sinks suitable for every home.
Our vessel sinks are handmade by skilled craftsmen into a fine piece of art that grant texture and personality to your home.
|Size||17" x 14" x 3-1/2"|
|Material||99.9% Pure Copper|
|Drain Opening||1 - 1/2″|
|Drain|| Pop Up Drain Stopper x 1|
or Just the Sink
SINDA will provide free sample to ensure you get the actual colors of copper products.
Order free sample, please click here.
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
- Since copper is a natural metal, you will need to apply a coating of wax regularly to prevent a patina will developing or drastically.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
- Beeswax or carnauba wax
(For occasional deeper disinfecting, a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner may be used.)
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Use washing action in similar pattern as the texture of copper products.
Polish up with a soft, dry cloth once finished washing.
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink