- Care &Warranty
Help Ease Your Kitchen Chores With This Bar Sink From SINDA.
This hand-hammered copper bar sink is made of premium pure copper, which exudes luxury and exquisite life.
Our exquisite bar sink have countless vatiations in finish, shape, and design let you find the perfet sink for your home.
|Shape||Rectangle or Square||Round|
|Custom Size||If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at email@example.com||If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Material||16 Gauge Pure Virgin Copper|
Basket Strainer Drain*1
or Just the Sink
SINDA will provide free finish sample to ensure you get the actual colors and textures of copper products.
Order free sample, please click here.
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
- Since copper is a natural metal, you will need to apply a coating of wax regularly to prevent a patina will developing or drastically.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
- Beeswax or carnauba wax
(For occasional deeper disinfecting, a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner may be used.)
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Use washing action in similar pattern as the texture of copper products.
Polish up with a soft, dry cloth once finished washing.
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink