- Care &Warranty
Size: 17 3/4" x 8" x 15 3/4"
Gauge: 16 gauge
Color: Antique Copper
Drain Option: Solid Copper Basket Strainer
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping ( about 6-8 weeks after receipt of the approved drawings)
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
- Since copper is a natural metal, you will need to apply a coating of wax regularly to prevent a patina will developing or drastically.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
- Beeswax or carnauba wax
(For occasional deeper disinfecting, a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner may be used.)
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Use washing action in similar pattern as the texture of copper products.
Polish up with a soft, dry cloth once finished washing.
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink