- Care & Maintenance
Copper backsplash is a warm and classic addition to a copper themed kitchen, which is incredibly durable and can withstand all kinds of daily use.They can made in textures or patterns that can enrich the feeling of the entire kitchen.
Please choose the width of your backsplash to begin.
Please choose the height you want after you choose the width.
If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at email@example.com
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
The copper used for your copper backsplash is pure Virgin Copper, and has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant, which provides extra protection to the patina and to the copper surface. Yet it is important to remember that even the strongest lacquer cannot take the place of responsible care and maintenance. Kindly note the maintenance information below to properly care for your copper product.
Caring for copper products is easy, as they require very little maintenance.
● For regular, simple cleaning, use mild NON-ACIDIC liquid detergent or soap and water and a very soft non-abrasive cotton cloth; other cleaners are not necessary. We recommend a PH-balanced liquid dishsoap such as Ivory, avoiding harsh detergents such as Dawn/Palmolive etc. For occasional deeper
disinfecting, a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner may be used, such as diluted Simple Green.
● Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners (such as Comet/Soft Scrub) or harsh chemicals such as acetone – these will compromise the integrity of the Lacquer Finish and can ruin the surface of the backsplash.
● As copper is a natural metal, it will naturally patina slightly with use, over time, and the copper backsplash will develop a warmer, richer patina. The backsplash will not turn green as the lacquer is protective.
● As all copper products are individually handcrafted and made-to-order, minor variations in patinas, textures, and dimensions of your copper product should be anticipated.