- Care &Warranty
SIDNA Undermount Double Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink
Take a step back in time with SINDA copper kitchen sink designed in a traditional farmhouse style.
Handmade from 14 gauge pure virgin copper is durable and long lasting with a hand-applied finish for easy maintenance.
|Bowl Split||Double Bowl (60/40)|
|Dimensions||33"W x 22"D x 9.5"H|
|Bowl Dimensions||16.125"/11"W x 18"/16.125D x 9.5"H|
|Material||14 Gauge Pure Virgin Copper|
Basket Strainer Drain*2
or Just the Sink
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
- Since copper is a natural metal, you will need to apply a coating of wax regularly to prevent a patina will developing or drastically.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
- Beeswax or carnauba wax
(For occasional deeper disinfecting, a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner may be used.)
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Use washing action in similar pattern as the texture of copper products.
Polish up with a soft, dry cloth once finished washing.
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink