SINDA SRH1-3TR-M Handcrafted Stainless Steel Range Hood
- Size Guide
We recommended stainless steel range hood should be 30"- 36" above the cooktop, and the stainless steel range hood width should be the same width as the cooktop or up to 6" large.
Elect for a range hood depth that is the same or less than your cooktop depth.
Here's a picture showing you how to choose the right size.
Before purchasing a stainless steel range hood make sure you measure the space.
SINDA stainless steel range hood is handmade and seamless! Not only can it stand the test of time, but also aesthetically pleasing.
SINDA stainless steel range hood precisely grinds all the corners to seamless perfection. It requires very little maintenance, and will never rust or corrode.
The stainless steel range hood is still very popular in the kitchen industry! SINDA offers a variety of classical designs for you to choose from. Or, we can combine your ideas to customize a stainless steel range hood to create a unique masterpiece for you.
- Width: Please choose the width of your stainless steel range hood to begin.
- Height: Please choose the height you want after you choose the width.
- Custom: If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at email@example.com
Ventilation Options (Please choose from 5 types of systems)
- Internal Motor(Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood
- Remote Blower(Motor In Attic): The motor in the attic and the liner in the range hood
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package
- Hood Only: Please send the drawing of the vent to us by email, in order to better match your vent
You may click here for more information about stainless steel range hoods.