Interested in a perfect, retro stainless steel range hood? The SRH35-2T model might be exactly what you need. This kitchen range hood features three sides, classic straps with exquisite rivets, whole brushed body and customized box apron which will add much elegance and noble character to your kitchen.
SINDA stainless steel range hood is handmade and seamless! Not only can it stand the test of time, but also aesthetically pleasing.
SINDA stainless steel range hood precisely grinds all the corners to seamless perfection. It requires very little maintenance, and will never rust or corrode.
The stainless steel range hood is still very popular in the kitchen industry! SINDA offers a variety of classical designs for you to choose from. Or, we can combine your ideas to customize a stainless steel range hood to create a unique masterpiece for you.
- Width: Please choose the width of your stainless steel range hood to begin.
- Height: Please choose the height you want after you choose the width.
- Custom: If you want to order other sizes, welcome to customize. Please email us at email@example.com
Ventilation Options (Please choose from 4 types of systems)
- Internal Motor(Motor In Hood): Integrated ventilation system with motor and liner inside the range hood.
- Remote Blower(Motor In Attic): The motor is not in the hood itself but positioned inside your ductwork, between the range hood and the end of your ducting. The remote blower is much quieter than the internal motor.
- Recirculating Through Hood (Ductless Conversion): Recirculating cooker hoods recycle air back into the kitchen after removing grease and cooking odors, remote controller is included in the package.
- Hood Only: Please send the dimension or specification of the vent to us by email after ordering, we will check for you if it is compatible with the hood cover.
You may click here for more information about stainless steel range hoods.
SINDA Stainless Steel Range Hood Installation Guide
SINDA Insert Installation Guide and User Manual