SINDA Hand Hammered Copper Vessel Sink V01B-1
- Care &Warranty
Sinda Copper vessel sinks are hand-hammered by experienced craftsmen into an exquisite piece of art.
No two sinks are exactly alike, as the hammer marks uniquely display the skill of its individual creator. Uncompromising quality, beauty and functionality make up this Vessel Hammered Copper Sink.
This is a popular bathroom sink, but is also commonly used as a bar, prep or utility sink. When used in a bar/prep area, this sink is great for filling with ice and cold beverages.
|Outer Dimension||17-1/4 ”Dia x 7-1/4”H|
|Material||99.9% Pure Copper|
|Drain Opening||1 - 1/2″|
|Drain|| Pop Up Drain Stopper x 1|
or Just the Sink
About SINDA copper products:
- Our copper product has been treated with a clear lacquer sealant that is tarnish resistant.
- Do not use copper polish/cleaners, abrasive materials, acidic or abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as acetone, which will compromise the integrity of the integrity of the lacquer finish.
- Since copper is a natural metal, you will need to apply a coating of wax regularly to prevent a patina will developing or drastically.
Items you will need:
- Mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap
- Soft non-abrasive cotton cloth
- Warm water
- Beeswax or carnauba wax
(For occasional deeper disinfecting, a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cleaner may be used.)
Use warm water, mild non-acidic liquid detergent or soap and soft non-abrasive cotton cloth to remove any grease or grime.
Use washing action in similar pattern as the texture of copper products.
Polish up with a soft, dry cloth once finished washing.
Sinda Copper offers the following warranty from the date of purchase:
The lifetime warranty for copper hood cover
2–year limited warranty for the hood liner/insert
10–year limited warranty for the motor/blower
1-year limited warranty for the copper kitchen sink